Thursday 29 September 2011

Elmdon Dial



Elmdon Dial,


Elmdon Dial, is British pubs with gardens ,good food ,nice bear and nice atmospheric nature of employees. Peaceful with quaint interior, and several real ales.Enjoy the sleepy villages and historic market towns in this 'quintessentially English' area of outstanding natural beauty. To search over 250 cottages near it.I have visited many restruants in this area and this is as good as any. beautiful location, excellent service and a very good standard of food at a fair but not cheap price but worth every extra penny. the Cambridge evening news food critic gave it a great reveiw and I have to agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

(The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

<< Home


section: